I know it’s a bit late and I missed last week. I’m getting better, though!
Last (2) week(s)
- Froze SUMO 2.0, the first Kitsune milestone!
- Unicode**codeErrors are gone—and I learned a lot about Unicode, UTF-8, UCS-2, and Python strings.
- Test coverage hovering around 85%, with most of that 15% in the SphinxAPI.
- SUMO is now on Verbatim.
- Caught timeouts in building search result excerpts.
- Spent a day tracking down a failing staging server with IT.
- JS/CSS is minified.
- Lots of polishing and tweaking.
- Lots of reviews.
- 1.5.4 is essentially done.
- Went over the new support forum mocks with Chris Howse and Cheng. Very nice stuff.
- Started work on 2.1—discussion forums.
*This week (personal)
- WebDev OnSite. Meetings, learning, getting things done in the afternoons.
- Get production plan in place. - And a contingency plan.
- Work out a plan for live chat with Sam and Matthew.
- Communicate with localizers our plan for the quarter.
- Working remotely on Friday.
This week (team)
- Start to file and fix 2.1/1.5.5 bugs.
- Iterate on forum stub.
- Find a wiki markup parser.
- Cross Ts and dot is for production push.
- Load test Kitsune.
- Action items from the SUMOdev meeting.