Last week was short and hectic, but turned out to be way more productive than expected (at least as a team, if not personally). It started with a long flight and getting Ricky and Josh started, and ended with Pac Man and lots of reviews.
- Helped Ricky and Josh get Kitsune and enough of TikiWiki up and running.
- Worked with Paul to figure out some access control questions.
- Reviewed a lot of stuff.
- Helped keep SUMO up during the Pac Man incident.
- Fixed Hudson builds and staging when new requirements caused problems.
- Even fixed a bug today! (In Bleach.)
*This week (me)
- Help Josh gather requirements for his summer project.
- Coordinate string and code freeze for 2.1.
- Keep review queue empty.
- Finish the bugs that are assigned to me.
This week (team)
- Get everything on track to freeze 2.1.
- Get to zero known 500 errors.