Weekly Update for 12/04/2010
- Finished bugs 556810 (string extraction) and 554740 (Sphinx tests) and landed both.
- Finished up work on bug 550515 (concat and minify CSS/JS) and pulled jingo-minify out of Zamboni.
- Got Hudson up and running!
- Wrote lots of documentation. Need to ask people if it’s enough.
- Updated all templates with two-space indenting (bug 558228).
- Mostly cleaned up strings for L10n (bug 557574).
- Patched Sphinx API to stop quietly swallowing failed connections (bug 554778).
This week, team goals:
- Get Kitsune on Verbatim.
- Solve bug 554206/554210 (UnicodeDecodeErrors)!
- Freeze 2.0 on Friday.
- Get unit test coverage to 90%. (It’s a bit of a stretch but let’s aim for it.)
- Start on 1.5.4.
This week, personal goals:
- Lightning talk for next Monday.
- Finish 1.5.4 work (except reviews).
- Come up with a deployment plan.