Been a busy week!
- Helped run down an issue with our ads on Reddit.
- Updated django-multidb-router. - Learned a little about ContextDecorator and how to do that in Python 2.6.
- Shipped SUMO 2.6.1.
- Wrapped up SUMO 2.6.2, ready to go this weekend.
- Rolling through activity logs in SUMO 2.7. - Building models.
- Reviewing code.
- Did some work on Rasputin: - Github let me have the URL github.com/rasputin!
- rasputin-node is way more node-like. - I could really use input on the AMQPBackend.
- Added better threaded and multiprocess dispatchers to rasputin for Django. - I think I need to punt on the logging module and go with Logbook.
- Want to get an AMQPBackend started.
- Updated logbot to work with node 0.5.0 and daemonize.node.
- Fixed a Bleach bug.
- Spent a long time tracking down an issue with celery: it just won’t quit. Literally, it doesn’t much care about SIGINT and SIGTERM.
Now to start a busy weekend!