Weekly Update for 03/05/2010
- Onsite. Valuable, but not in the traditional, bug-fixing sense.
- Started talking about l10n. Identified some key issues.
- Got a plan in place for live chat.
- Got in a half day on Friday before the lack of sleep caught up with me.
- Got some reviews done.
This week (me)
- Break 2.1 into manageable chunks and file bugs.
- Fix some of those bugs (particularly bug 561524).
- Get everyone on the same page for Thursday, our first Kitsune push!
- Get at least 40% into an engineering plan for the next 3-4 months.
- Put together some ideas for an intern project.
- Review lots.
This week (team)
- By Thursday, let’s be able to handle all regular (ie: non-moderator) actions on the discussion forums on stage.
- Push 2.0/1.5.4.